About

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 19 and I live in England.

Saturday 30 March 2013

Recent Daily Essentials.

      These are the items that I have been using daily on a regular basis for the past few weeks. Normally I go for a no eyeshadow winged eyeliner look using my Mac fluid liner, however, seeing as it is coming into Spring, I want to try and go for a new more natural look, without any eyeliner on the top of my lids. When I first started to change my normal makeup look, I didn't really like it, I felt that my eyes looked bare without the eyeliner. However, my new look is starting to grow on me, and I can't wait to try other combinations of the various neutral eye shadows that I have!



1. No7 Instant Radiance Foundation - Calico
2. L'Oreal Paris GlamShine Stain Splash - Lolita
3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallet
4. Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara - Black
5. Collection - Lastin Perfection Concealer - No 1 Fair
6. Real Techniques Stippling Brush


(Hello freckles!)


0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment