About

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 19 and I live in England.

Saturday 30 March 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallet.


After hearing so many people talk about this beautiful little pallet, I finally caved and bought it. It's such an amazing pallet, filled with neutrals which I think suit any season. In total there are 5 Matte shades and 1 shimmer shade, and they are just so easy to blend together to create that effortless 'I've not spent a lot of time blending these together' look. It fits perfectly into the palm of my hand which is great for travelling! And has a perfect large mirror that covers the lid of the pallet, so no need to put any other mirror in your makeup bag!
The way I wear these colours on my lid is just normally very natural, I've recently been ditching the winged eyeliner look and replacing with a natural smokey eye and mascara look using this pallet. I love the look it creates, and because I'm so pale, the colours just help to give my eyes that much needed definition instead of an unattractive 'washed out' look. I usually take 'WOS' all over the lid using my Mac 217 brush, then blend 'Naked 2' with the same brush into the crease and down the lower outer edge of my eye. Then taking 'Faint' on the very edge of my Mac 239 brush, and just make a line in the crease where I had just put 'Naked 2' until I reach about the centre of my eye. Then taking the 217 brush again, I blend the two colours together. To finish, I dab my ring finger into the only shimmer colour in the pallet, 'Venus' and put it along the brow bone and tear duct area as a highlight. 
Overall a gorgeous little pallet by Urban Decay, and I can't wait until my 'Naked 2 Pallet' comes for me in the post this week! 
Rachel x



(Left to right) Crave, Faint, Naked 2, WOS, Foxy, Venus.
(Foxy and Venus are especially hard to see against my oh so pale skin, but look perfect on the eye!)

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment