About

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 19 and I live in England.

Saturday 20 April 2013

London Haul

I was in London last Tuesday, because I was down there for a dance audition. So my mum and I thought it was a good idea that afterwards we make our way to Oxford Street to have a nice little shop and something to eat! I went a bit wild and couldn't stop myself really, my mum had to physically take my purse off me! In saying that, it didn't help that I had just been paid too! 



1. Real Techniques - Core Collection - £21.50
2. Mac - Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle - £21.50
3. Revlon- Photoready Cream Blush in 100 Pinched - £7.99
4. Revlon - Matte Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smoked Peach - £7.49
5. Revlon - Nearly Naked Foundation - 110 Ivory - £8.99
6. Shu Uemura - Eye Lash Curlers - £20
7. Bobbi Brown - Corrector in Bisque - £18
8. Bobbi Brown- Creamy Concealer in Porcelain - £18
9. Revlon - ColourBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait - £7.99

Hurm.. Overload on the Revlon products there! (Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on, I couldn't resist!) 
I went into Selfridges for the High End stuff, and the woman who served me at the Bobbi Brown counter was so rude to me! I wanted to just walk away, but I really really wanted the products. That puts me off going up to makeup counters, because I find them to be quite intimidating!
What do you think?  


0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment