About

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 19 and I live in England.

Friday 3 May 2013

Elizabeth Arden Haul

Recently I've been getting more and more into skincare. Now I'm lucky, and have nice skin that hardly ever breaks out (having said that, a nice one broke out on my forehead!) But for the vast majority of the time, breaks outs are not a problem for me! I always say to myself that, alright I don't have any acne, but I do have freckles that cover the entirety of my face, and have veeery pale skin. So I always think of it as some sort of compromise. 

Iv'e been researching into different high end skincare, and came across various people raving about the 'Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream,' due to its almost near 'miracle' way in which it works on the skin. After hearing many great reviews about the product, I went onto the Boots website and had a right old nosy at their products. I wanted a daily moisturizer that would hydrate and soften my skin, so I decided upon the 'Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturizer for Face SPF 15PA++ 50ml' - £29

Now when I was ordering, Boots had an offer that if you bought something from their skincare range and makeup range no matter what price, the you also received a free gift worth £77.





I really liked what I have received, although there are a few specific  'anti-aging' products that I gladly gave to my mum ( she's enjoying them!)  The large make-up bag was great for packing my essentials in it when I went to London a few weeks ago!






0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment