About

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 19 and I live in England.

Saturday 20 April 2013

Sleek Blush - Flamingo Review

After receiving my April GlossyBox, I just had to do a review on this product, just to tell you all about my first impressions. Sleek is a brand that I have wanted to try for a while now, because all the beauty Youtubers rave about how good the products are, and how affordable they are. Their blushes especially are what gets people talking! So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I opened the GlossyBox to find a Sleek blush sat in there waiting for me.



Now when I opened it, the first thing that I initially thought was 'ahhh! the colour is far too bright and in your face for me!' But, despite that, I do think that the colour itself it gorgeous, despite the fact that I'm cringing at the thought of applying it to my very pale skin. However, I have a feeling that if I just apply a very small amount to my cheeks, it will just give me the glow that is needed, without looking like an ill clown!






(Yikes!)
In person, it does appear just slightly more brighter than it does in the photo, but its a beautiful bright fuchsia colour, that is very well pigmented. So like I said, if your brave enough to embrase this daring colour, then be my guest! But  for myself personally, I will be carful when applying this shade, because I don't want to end up looking too ridiculous and it being far too overpowering on my face. I think it would look good and any skin type, however, if your pale like me, I would recommend just applying a small amount to the cheek area. 
                                              





0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment