About

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 19 and I live in England.

Saturday 20 April 2013

April GlossyBox

The April GlossyBox arrived at my house today, and because this is only my second box that I have received, I was excited on how it would be different to the March box last month. I decided to subscribe to GlossyBox after hearing that practically the whole world and its cat receives them, and with it generally being more than worth its £10 price tag. Last month I was happy with the products that I were in the Box, so I was waiting to see if this months box was just as good as the last one.


For starters, I love how it delivered in the special GlossyBox cardboard box, it kinda makes you feel like you are receiving some secret gift that only 'special' people get their hands on! (haha!) This month's box was designed by 'Pearl Lowe' who is an English singer songwriter turned both fashion and textiles designer. I have to say, that I would have bought the box just for the amazing print on the front of it! (The print is sooo me!)



How beautiful is that!? I can't wait to use the box for storing products in it!
I didn't know anything about which products would be in the box, so I was very keen to find out!



I was so happy with what was inside! Especially with the 'Sleek' Blusher and 'Essie' Nail polish. 

Above
1. Nip + Fab - Dry skin fix body butter in Coconut Latte
2. Yves Rocher France - So Elixir Purple Eau de Perfum 
3. A-Derma - Intense Repair Lip Balm
4. Sleek - Blush in Flamingo
5. Essie - Nail polish in Sugar Daddy

I can't wait to try everything! All in all, I think that this is a strong box this month, and if you haven't got yours yet, or subscribed.. then what are you waiting for!?
x

0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment