About

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 19 and I live in England.

Friday 14 June 2013

Revlon Lip Butter - Peach Parfait

Literally every beauty blogger has been obsessing over the revlon lip butters, so I just had to go out and buy one! I was interested due to its 'butter' texture, which I think describes it perfectly, because its half way between a lipstick and balm. 



'Peach Parfait' - £7.99

So after looking at all the various shades, I finally decided on one of their newer spring/summer shades called 'Peach Parfait.' When I tested it on my hand, I was surprised that it really isn't a peach shade, in fact its much more on the darker pink side, with added shimmer. Its not a light as Mac's 'Hue', but I find that it is just slightly lighter than my lips which causes it to give definition without being too overpowering. Its super easy to apply straight from the tube, because its more towards the texture of a balm rather than a lipstick, and doesn't bleed into the foundation around my mouth. The lasting power is also not bad at all, although reapplication will be needed every so often. The packaging is lovely, especially with the quilted effect on the outer tube which makes it look much more luxurious than just a drug store product, as well as the colour of the tube matching the colour of the product which I find to be a really nice touch! Overall I am extremely impressed with this little product, and I have almost used the entire tube, I would defiantly recommend it, and will be purchasing more shades in the range! 


0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment