About

Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm 19 and I live in England.

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo - On and on bronze.

    I've recently purchased the 'Maybelline Colour Tattoo' in the colour 'On and on bronze', after hearing so many people rave about it on Youtube. I can safely say that it lives up to its hype! I have extremely pale skin, and was worried that this would look slightly too dark on my eye lids... However, I had no need to worry because its not as dark as it is on the pot when translated onto the eye. I love its creamy consistency which glides on the eye lid effortlessly, without creasing in any fine lines. I find that because I have blue eyes, the bronze colour really makes them stand out. I've been using it for the past few days, just using my ring finger to apply it. I haven't been using any other eye shadow along with it, because this colour holds its own, apart fro using 'Mac's vanilla shadow on the brow bone and tear duct area as a highlight. It gives that extra depth to the, with the hint of shimmer coming through to brighten up the eye. Overall a lovely product which lasts all day without the need to re-apply. It's an excellent 'on its own' colour, or as an eye shadow base. I can't wait to get my hands on the other colours in the range! x





0 Kommentarer:

Post a Comment